PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY – www.evolutioncomps.co.uk
This Privacy and Cookies Policy applies to the Evolution Competitions website and pages operated By Evolution PR Ltd. In this Policy, we use "we," "us," and "our" to refer to Evolution PR Ltd and its team members.
About Evolution PR Ltd
We are a UK based company
Our address is
· 17 Cottesbrook Drive
· Heartlands Business Park
· NN11 8YL
- We use personal data to allow you to use the features in the Content, to process your entry to the competition on this site only.
- If you give us permission, we will send you news and promotional material about the brand that is highlighted in the competition. You can change your mind at any time and ask us not to process your personal data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling related to direct marketing. This Policy also explains when we process personal data, for our legitimate interests. You can ask us to stop processing this data. To do this simply email [email protected] and we will remove your data from the site. If you wish to do this please email your details and the competition that you entered.
- We do not link to any social media sites such as facebook and Twitter
- Most of our Content is designed for children. We may ask for your age before you enter the competition and also request you to verify that you a grown-ups permission.
- HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use personal data collected via our Content:
- To fulfil a contract, or take steps linked to a contract;
- To process your entry into a competition, prize draw or contest
- To send you information about changes to our terms or policies
- All personal data is removed from the site within 3 months of the closure of the competition.
- Where this is necessary for purposes which are in our, or third parties, legitimate interests. These interests are:
- To send you information you have requested
- To ensure the security of our sites and apps, by trying to prevent unauthorised or malicious activities
- To tailor Content, advertisements and offers for you.
- Where you give us consent:
- Where you ask us to send marketing information to you via a medium where we need your consent (for example, email marketing)
- On other occasions where we ask you for consent, for a purpose which we explain at that time.
- For purposes which are required by law:
- Where we need parental consent to provide online services to children under 16, or the relevant age below which parental consent is required.
- In response to requests by government or law enforcement authorities conducting an investigation.
Retention of Data
We will only retain personal data for so long as we think is reasonably necessary for the purposes described above.
If we provide online services to a child where we need parental consent for this, we may ask for a parent's email address, in order to obtain the consent.
- COOKIES AND SIMILAR TRACKING TECHNOLOGY
- To analyse and improve your experience: to analyse which Content is most popular and gets viewed the most . We use analytics services provided by Google to help us do this. If you don’t want us to use information about your visits in this way, click here for Google, to opt-out of their services.
How to manage tracking technologies
If you are using our Content via a browser you can change your cookie preferences and withdraw your consent at any time using the Cookie Consent Tool.
- HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We do not share your personal Data other than to fulfil a prize commitment.
- AMENDING OR REMOVING YOUR PERSONAL DATA, CONTROLLING MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS, OTHER PRIVACY QUESTIONS AND RIGHTS
You have the right to access your personal data and, if necessary, have it amended or deleted or restricted. You may also ask us to provide some types of personal data to you, or another organisation nominated by you, in a structured and machine-readable format.
You can also ask us not to send marketing communications and not to use your personal data when we carry out profiling for direct marketing purposes. You can opt out of receiving email newsletters and other marketing communications
For more details or any privacy questions please contact us by email at [email protected] or write to us at the relevant address above. You also have a right to submit a complaint to a supervisory authority for data protection in the country where you live, where you work, or where you consider that a breach of data protection has occurred – although we hope that we can assist with any queries or concerns you may have about our use of your personal data.
- CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We reserve the right to change the terms of this Privacy and Cookies Policy at any time, by prominently posting notice of the amendment on the site or app. To the extent permitted by law, these changes will apply from the time they are posted.
Effective Date: This Privacy and Cookies Policy was updated 14th February 2020 and is effective as of that date.